Next week, GLOBALHealthPR partners from around the world will gather in São Paulo, Brazil for our 2012 Annual General Meeting (AGM). The AGM serves as an opportunity for partners from the network to gather in person to discuss business and marketing plans for the coming year. We’ve been hard at work preparing and coordinating with our GLOBALHealthPR team members at Tino – Projetos em Comunicação in Brazil – it’s hard to believe the meeting is just a week away!
On Sunday evening, I’ll board a 9.5 hour flight to Brazil with my Spectrum colleagues John Seng and Darby Pearson. My plan is to document our travels and provide updates from the meeting with a few Mark Twain-style travelogue blog posts.
Before we jet set down to Brazil to rendezvous with our GLOBALHealthPR partners, here’s a glance at what I’m most looking forward to for this year’s AGM:
8. Participating in client/prospect meetings to discuss business growth among the Latin American region
7. Hearing many different accents, all in one room
6. Sharing the progress on our latest marketing collateral with the group
5. Experiencing Brazilian culture – especially the dance, food and drink!
4. Seeing the partners (as opposed to just hearing them on our monthly calls)
3. Spending time with Spectrum colleagues and their significant others, outside of typical office time
2. Engaging in productive business discussions about what’s worked in the past and how we can continue to drive collective global business growth in the future
1. Soaking in the excitement and energy of our multi-national group collaborating together
But now, it’s time for me to finish up our meeting presentation and work on our travel itineraries. Talk to you next week from São Paulo!
In the meantime, does anyone have any recommendations for Spectrum’s time in Brazil? Any suggestions for making the most of our annual meeting with GLOBALHealthPR partners?